The Rice MBA Full Time Program
The Rice MBA is shaping the next generation of action-oriented, innovative thought leaders, who will motivate peers and implement change. The practical learning approach of the full-time MBA curriculum effectively transforms the way you learn by blending three essential elements to improve and amplify our students’ strategy, leadership and creative credentials:
- A comprehensive core of courses in finance, accounting, data analysis and marketing that builds a solid foundation of fundamental business principles in small approachable classes.
- The Action Learning Project – placing our MBA candidates in real world projects as soon as they walk into class. Plus summer internships and numerous field-project-oriented electives offer you ample opportunities for practical experience.
- Specialized concentrations in finance, marketing, accounting, health care, energy, management consulting, global business, entrepreneurship and real estate allow you to demonstrate functional expertise in a particular area of interest.
The Jones School's faculty maintains an important balance between teaching and research. The school's instructors are a blend of tenure-track, highly-cited academic researchers, academics with significant business or consulting experience, and executives with significant classroom experience who teach specialized elective courses. In every course, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to work one-on-one with an accessible, involved and respected member of faculty.
- The Jones School has a student-to-faculty ratio of nine to one.
- The Full Time class of 2012 had an average base salary of $99,506, an average signing bonus of $16,188.
- The Economist has ranked the Jones School 1st in Texas and the Southwest.
Rice MBA Full Time Paradigm
A well-qualified candidate for the full-time program is a career changer who strives for innovative excellence and exhibits high leadership potential. We seek candidates who will contribute to an experiential, competitive learning environment.